Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drawings Part 1

Hello again. Today I'm going to introduce you to the first of some cartoony doodles that I found. Now, stuff like this is ALL OVER my notes from class in both high school and college and depending on how tedious the lab stuff gets it will likely continue on through grad school and beyond. It's just what I do. The sides of my brain aren't really completely separate in my day-to-day life, in fact they're quite blended, which probably has something to do with the music nerdiness and the slight ambidexterity. So, don't be surprised if you're ever going through notebooks covered in ridiculous equations and find funky birds, fairies, flowers, and flames sketched in the margins and blank spots.


You can click the image to make it bigger and see it better. This is something I found from high school, I think junior year. I liked colorful pens in high school. Let's see...there's a Canadian flag, a unicorn, a phoenix, what looks to be the most non-threatening sea serpent in the world, aaaand some strange vine glowing around a blue crystal? I'm not entirely sure what that is, really. There did use to be something in the old mental drafts of Enilas where there was a rose vine around a special rock. It could be something to do with that. Ah well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment