I'm not really feeling like humor tonight but that doesn't mean others should suffer a lack of it. So here we go. While reading the notebook entries, please keep in mind that these events took place several years ago, and that while I may put my own opinions and interpretations into the story, I do try to write the truth, the true story of what happened as I saw it. After writing quite a bit, when I started the blue notebook in junior year, I added the following rules to the back cover. They apply to all of my writings, since I view all of my writings as part of one enormous crazy story.
The Rules of Evil Notebooks
1. Any person who comes across this notebook has the right to read any story concerning himself or herself, or anyone he or she knows, so long as said person does not intend to cause harm with the knowledge gained by reading said story.
2. Any person who comes across this notebook, reads any story or stories concerning himself or herself, and has any objection to said tale(s) has the right to smack the author of said tale(s) [usually me] over the head, even using said notebook [usually conveniently nearby].
3. Any person who comes across this notebook may write in it, about any person or people, anything that he or she wishes to say about said person or people - so long as the author is always honest about who wrote the writings. [Authors in these Evil Notebooks must always be responsible for what they write.]
And so [btw if it's in brackets I added it as I typed it here and now]:
It All Started in English Class
If you're reading this, you've probably already read some of my writing before. Most likely you've read one or more of my random journal entries that I like to call my nonsense stories. In those, I write whatever I'm thinking at the moment.
This is different.
This will sort of be an autobiography, except that it won't necessarily be in chronological order. The events will be in a random order. I will start in the second semester of freshman year [of high school], 3rd hour. That would be Honors English with Mr. Smith.
Let's see now, who was in that class? Kat [Kate Miller], Katelyn [Katey Jahnke], Brodie [*shudder*], the Zills, David [Rhine], Maura, Moriah [not Moo, the other one], Kelsey [Lahnala], Liz Bodor, Elizabeth Foley, Kathrine Stuart, Sarah Cravens, me, and several others that I can't remember and don't care about because they're not included in the stories anyways. [I'm not a bad person, really, I just wanted to hurry the story along.]
Many of the stories do not start until the 4th marking period [the last 9 weeks of school]. Some I'm not sure when they took place. Yes, I realize I'm procrastinating. So here we go.
Next post (which will be very soon but just to keep these to a reasonable length I'm posting it separately) will be pt. 2 and will include the introduction to The Zills as well as Bohemian Rhapsody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment